Title: Sales Operation Director, APAC
Location: Shanghai or Beijing
Scopes and Key responsibilities:
• The Sales Operations Director, APAC must have thorough understanding of the data interfaces between Commercial, Finance and Operations and sound working knowledge of SAP (IBP, SD and BW) and Salesforce CRM.
• This position requires the ability to quickly analyze data patterns and trends and communicate well with APAC customers and associates from APAC areas and at all levels.
• Manage APAC budget / expense / capital / headcount / volume inputs for HQ review, Board of Directors and APAC presentations to headquarters, including volume and revenue data and variance explanations.
• Lead monthly global short term forecasting meetings and conference calls, both within APAC regional areas and with USA headquarters.
• Provide critical Support to Marketing team with the development of long term (5 year) market demand forecast.
• Manage customer quoting process to ensure consistency among Asia regions.
• Provide leadership and support to resource assigned as APAC legal liaison and technical support specialist in role deliverables and communications to headquarters
• Lead, manage, support and grow subordinates, ensure proper training and role adequacy for all direct reports.
• Has a critical attitude and identifies incompleteness of reports and data and checks work repeatedly, being precise in final deliverables
• As a team player and cooperates with others within and outside own functional area and puts personal interests aside to achieve goals
Ideal background for benchmark:
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Business Management, Finance or related field, educational emphasis in data analytics or statistics will be highly advantageous
• At least 10 years working experience in suppliers serving automotive OEM, commercial vehicles or EV
• At least 8 years of experience in data analysis and sales forecasting
• At least 5 years of managing individual contributors
• Familiarity with SAP, prefer specific experience with SAP IBP, SD and BW
• Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis software and/or database tools for data analysis, graphics etc.
• Experience of managing remote individual contributors located throughout Asia
• Experience of Matrix reporting to regional stakeholders from multiple functions globally
Contact : Emily