Sr. Sales Executive, F&M, CN East SPE
The Sr. Sales Executive will be handling various roles across the business so as to successfully integrate sales with other key business processes. He/she is required to contact assigned customers and prospect to sell the organization's products within designated areas or industries, manage the business with key accounts and the sales through distributors, coordinate multiple resources and facilitate cross team collaboration, to achieve sales targets and develop new customer/ application for business growth.
• Understands competition in the region, growth potentials and development direction of the key accounts; ensures that appropriate responding strategies are formulated and communicated. Define market opportunities for current products in new markets and at new customers.
• Be able to maintain and strengthen close relationship with customers at all levels with strong focus on business excellence to drive & improve customer experience, timely resolutions on issues or concerns to support the achievement of the business objectives.
• Serves as central point of contact and coordinates efforts of internal resources (order fulfilment with customer service, supply chain and manufacturing team) in supporting the assigned accounts. To ensure company’s business plan well implemented and resolved any bottlenecks issues to customer.
• Develop new business opportunities by selling value propositions, translate the voice of customer into material requirement or opportunities, and coordinate with supporting teams to convert opportunities to orders.
• Contribute to the sales toolkits and materials to help team improve productivity and optimize operations, handle sales promotion activities (exhibitions, seminars, roadshows…) to facilitate business development.
• Bachelor degree in chemical related major.
• Above 6 years sales & marketing experience, have chemical technology background, project management experience.
• Strong business acumen and passion for excellence.
• Ability to influence at all levels in the organization, excellent communication/ negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Proved record to grow “unknown” area by engaging resources internally and externally, especially to grow new market/segment business.
• Ability to understand market dynamics and technology.
• Capabilities to build up/enhance effective customer relationship & internal network.
• Result-oriented mindset, strong ability in making actionable plans and in execution.
• Demonstrated with a strong team spirit.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Chinese.