1. Responsible for global strategic planning, content creation, and post planning of major social media channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, youtube.
2. Analyze available insights, generate new insights to define social campaign and platform strategies. Lead social content planning and rollout schedules for specific campaigns as well as always on content.
3. Responsible for global and local social capability build. Identify and measure KPIs and metrics for global and local social platforms and social campaign. Review and evaluate local social strategy, content planning and executing, community engagement. Continuously track and report global and local country social platform and campaign to improve performance.
4. Lead global and local lifestyle influencer engagement strategies and execution to support new products, brand campaigns and other social media activities.
5. Work closely with PR team to activate global and local tech media and influencers (KOL and KOC) at social media channels.
6. Collaborate with IMC and other departments to manage brand and product communication KPI.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. English communication is a must have, bilingual is preferred.
2. 5+ years experience in global or regional social media strategy and content development.
3. Strong communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills,
4. Clear comprehension social best practices and what’s on the cusp digitally
5. Painstaking attention to detail and project management
6. Knowledge of paid social platforms is a plus.