JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN TASKS LIST
Objectives of the Position < Shift + Enter proceeds to the next line without bullet; Enter inserts new bullet>
• Install, modify, test, relocate, maintain and repair mechanical equipment according to supervisor’s direction and instructions, to ensure no interrupt to production due to equipment failure.
• Organize routine and preventive maintenance work in company in compliance with the maintenance plan and technical service requests
• Be responsible for the equipment of building facilities including pumps, pipelines, steam system and civils.
• Follow BASF EHS standards and Campus EHS procedures.
• Make plans for maintenance work
• Assist technicians and contractors to be compliant with EHS requirements.
• Preventive maintenance: Maintain, inspect, test, and adjust all physical plant systems, machinery and equipment on a regular basis in order to detect any potential problems.
• Daily maintenance: Carry out machinery repair service, including drawing for mechanical parts if needed and buildings including civil and architecture; Detect the frequent default machine and conduct simple repairing timely. Report to supervisor usual or unsolvable problems to ensure the smooth operation of the machinery/equipment.
• Spare part stock: Monitor the stock of spare parts and initial request for replenishment to ensure no interruption of operation of the machinery repairing due to stock problems.
• Planning: According to supervisor’s instruction and operation plan, arrange maintenance plan.
• Document: Maintain and update the documentation and maintenance records in and out SAP. Update floor plan with CAD monthly.
Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position
• Education: Bachelor degree or above, majored in Mechanical
• Working Experience: Min. 2 years of maintenance experience in Facility, Chemical and Food industry
• Technical & Professional Knowledge:
o Good communication skills (Mandarin acceptable),
o Be able to review P&ID;
o Be able to use the software of AutoCAD and MS Office etc.
o Familiar with GB codes of mechanical part, special equipment and Pneumatic device etc.
• Special working time: every Tuesday to Saturday (5 working days per week)