Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Achieve sales quota through direct sales or indirect sales of company products in assigned sales territory.
• Promote Sartorius BioA's products through sales calls, lead generation, on-site seminars, trade shows, and user meeting.
• Provide forecast of instrument and consumable sales to management as required.
• Develop a strong technical understanding of BioA products, applications, and competitor technologies.
• Supports customers to adopt BioA products through effective demonstration and sample work up in customer laboratories or at Sartorius facility.
• Manage resources to provide optimal pre-sales information, product demonstration, technical close, and post-sales support.
• Maximize customer satisfaction to ensure and promote continued use and adoption of BioA technology to increase consumable sales.
• Manage and develop distributors to cover remote areas .
Qualifications & Skills:
• Master degree or above, major in Biology, Biochemistry, Biophamarceutics, Bioprocess, Bio Engineering or related majors ;
• Relevant Experience1-2 years of proven sales achievement and experience with capital equipment and consumable in pharmaceutical, biotech, academic, and government accounts.
• Experience in selling capital instrumentation and/or selling consumables/re-agents to clients in different sectors
• Focused on meeting targets and deadlines
• Capable of providing outstanding customer service
• Highly enthusiastic