Business Manager, Noryl, GC, Specialties SBU
• Set product growth strategy for Noryl product line in GC. Assess GC economic dynamics, incorporating regional market and customer needs into GC business growth roadmaps and product solution roadmaps (MGPP), improving the uniqueness and competitiveness of Noryl product portfolio by driving and working with T&I, PE&T, color technology and manufacturing teams;
• Define and lead new product development projects to address unmet customer needs and to align with market development trend. Foster pipeline build for sustainable growth;
• Reposition, repurpose existing commercialized portfolio to secure our market share & differentiation;
• Co-develop growth strategy for different key market segments in GC with proper product portfolio;
• Manage portfolio profitability;
• Monitor relevant competitor activities in order to develop a differentiating product strategy;
• Be aligned with global pricing strategy and implement at GC level. Develop different segment pricing strategy to conform to respective competition dynamics, maximizing business profitability;
• Drive business growth through collaboration with cross functional groups including technology, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, finance, and commercial stakeholders;
• Develop regional asset strategy. Drive Noryl portfolio manufacturing localization and enhance local compounding capability to support GC market and customers;
• Develop in-depth product expertise. Deliver product training to continuously upskill technical and commercial stakeholders and external customers.
• BS Degree, MS or MBA preferred
• 8+ years in plastics industry experience preferably at high performance engineering plastic area.
• Global and cross-functional experience base
• Ability to signal, initiate and implement improvement needs in product, process and procedures.
• Relevant technical competencies and experiences.
• Knowledge of sales/marketing concepts in alignment with specific business knowledge.
• Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams.