Responsibility and Tasks
• Organize process safety studies including QRA, hazop, LOPA and QHSE (company internal process safety procedure).
• Lead project MOC.
• Lead process engineers to support start up team to complete process safety requirements in SOP, commissioning plan, start up plan, etc.
• Lead trainings to start up team related to process safety.
• Organize project PSSR.
• Lead project and operation to close all actions related to QRA, hazop, LOPA, MOC, PSSR, MOM or from other project safety reviews such as hazard classification reviews, environmental reviews, ergonomics reviews, etc .
• Being the keeper of start up permit related to process safety.
• Take part in other project activities related process safety.
• University of science in chemical, process engineering and mechanical are prefered.
• Familiar with PSM, PHA, LOPA and PSSR.
• Minimum 10 years of experience related to process safety in the chemical, petrochemical or oil and gas industry.
• Minimum 3 year experience of process safety manager.
• Minimum 1 capex project experience as a project safety engineer or manager.
• Good knowledge of codes and standards related to process safety.
• Good communication skills in the Chinese and English languages (both verbal and written).