Maintenance Mgr, Tianjin
• Lead/Participate Automatic tools, equipment project implementation, optimization and daily maintenance.
• Responsible for equipment, PLC, WCS integration solution design, delivery and governance work.
• Develop the Preventive maintenance plan-yearly, monthly, weekly, daily according to the machine character and actual operation arrangement.
• Set up effective KPI to measure the personnel performance and work performance, to identify the opportunity in work and work out the improvement plan
• Lead team to conduct preventive maintenance according to the yearly, monthly, weekly and daily plan in advanced to reduce shutdown time and accident of automatic equipment.
• Implement regular maintenance and daily trouble shooting to maintain high grade service level for automatic equipment operation
• Manage the spare part inventory effectively to make sure meet the maintenance need, meanwhile control the spare part inventory level to avoid waste and idle.
• Lead and manage engineering team to ensure the work efficiency and productivity.
• Develop the people capability continuously by training, learn in job etc. to improve the personnel’s professional skill and capability of problem solving.
• Through adopting OE methodology, enhance the equipment maintenance quality, speed and reduce the un-planned maintenance to reduce the production line shutdown frequency and time.
• Monitor project costs, milestones and invoicing to recover costs as they are incurred and forecast and variation.
• Responsible for project / optimization task all level testing, include communication, availability, system performance testing.
• Monitor and report progress of the daily maintenance to line manager.
• Ensure all assigned task be delivered on plan and act proactively on deviations.
• Bachelor or above education background major in engineer of mechanical, electronic
• Have solid and proven experience of engineering team management, R&R design, preventive maintenance skill, professional skill & problem solving on automatic equipment management & maintenance related to mechanical, electronic and system (WCS, PLC and WMS)
• At least 8-10 years working experiences and at least 5 years management experience in maintenance for automatic equipment and tools including mechanical, electronic work, with 2 – 3 medium/large project implementation experience.
• Familiar with automatic equipment in warehouse, such as Miniload, Sorter, Shuttle, Conveyor or ASRS
• Fluent English