- Arrange the routine work of electric team.
- Guide and coach the contractors in technical skill and working method. Arrange training for workshop and contractors as required.
- Establishing the preventive maintenance and daily maintenance plan related with electric management.
- Project execution of electric discipline as planning, application, design, procurement, construction management etc. based on BASF guidelines.
- Develop engineering proposals and feasible study for electric discipline and energy balance, drawings and technical datasheets of MOC or project;
- Monitor the safety stock of electric spare parts and issue purchasing request or suggestion. *Develop electric technical material code in SAP system according to BASF standard.
- Deploy the available manpower to troubleshoot potential and existing electric problem in time and effectively. Make suggestions of team building and of keeping electric device running in a good state.
- Develop KPI and quality identification to supervise the electric maintenance work, project construction and purchased electric equipment according to BASF standard. - To increase productivity, implement improvement of working conditions to reduce risk.
Ensure the firefighting system of BCCS under normal situation.
- Directly communicate with the user to improve efficiency. Cooperate with production operator closely to ensure electrical equipment running smoothly.
Support instrument supervisor and mechanical supervisor on their routine work.
- Carry out functions assigned by supervisor and issue oral or written report to supervisor every week.
- Education: Electric Engineering, and or Electromechanical integration, Diploma and above
- Working Experience: 5~8 years electric discipline of operation, or maintenance and or engineering
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
Electrician Certificate of Low & High Voltage.
Collaborative hands on attitude,
Well organized, precise working attitude
Fluent English communication skills