• Coordinate within production / maintenance department and other resources to prioritize process improvements with risk
analysis properly done
• Coordinate within production and new expansion project team to review and support implementation of new project in
• Provide technical supports to commercial team while needed
Major activities and accountabilities
• Be responsible for the related work of process satety setting up, updating and implementation;
• Conduct the site-tour check to identify potential risks and make improvement plan；
• Provide technical support when startup, shutdown, equipment maintenance, modification in terms of safety；
• Join the investigation progress of process related accident.
2. Process work:
• Daily work with priority on HSEQ
- Improve HSEQ performances of plant through following and controlling implementation of HSEQ procedures such as
risk analysis of MOC and regulations
- Always trying to reduce wastes / energy saving to meet environmental protective regulations
• Process improvements
- Implement and support product quality, quantity and yields improvement of production plant
- Improve units reliability in terms of process and equipment of the plant with production team, maintenance team, HSE team
• Process safety analysis
- Join the process safety analysis meeting of improvement and existing operation unit;
- Follow up the implementation of recommendations from risk analysis
• Green belt project
• Coordinate with project and maintenance team during project commissioning period;
• Provide process training to newcomers/engineer from technical or refreshment to production staff if necessary.
• Bachelor degree in chemical engineering or above.
• Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Be familiar with electronic tools such as Microsoft office and process calculation softwares.
• Good written and oral English.
• Minimum of working experience in a chemical plant:
- For bachelor degree: 3 years
- For master graduate: one year
• Working experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
• Process control regarding analysis and optimization of process.
• Be able to handle technical confidential information appropriately
• Self-motivated, independent and proactive