- Implementation of EHS concepts (mandatory and Responsible Care)
- Collaborate with the employees and supervisors on the implementation and improvement actions in their work processes / areas to meet the process safety/product stewardship (environmental, health and safety) standards established according to the applicable company, corporate and mandatory EHS regulations and requirements.
- To be in charge of process safety management in BCCS, and to lead SHE review of small project and MOC.
- To guide and support assessment teams in proper risk evaluation (risk assessment, JSA, etc.) and selection of appropriate safeguards in order to keep high safety standard in plants.
- To participate in process safety incident investigations and guide investigation team in determination of adequate corrective actions.
- To lead the major hazard identification and risk assessment, continuously monitor the major hazard management according to local laws and regulation.
- To supervise and monitor the effective implementation of MOCs.
- To support mandatory SHE reviews conducted by Global / Regional Process Safety teams.
- To interpret local laws and regulations on chemical management and monitor the effective implementation to ensure full compliance.
- To ensure the compliance on the sensitive chemicals management in BCCS and all Dept.s.
- To guide the procurement of the hyper toxic chemical, drug precursors chemicals & potentially explosive chemical regarding local requirements.
- To lead the chemical registration, maintain the up-to-date SDS and chemical list together with all of the end users of BU.
- To fulfill other tasks, etc.
- Education: Graduated from university or above.
- Working Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in Chemical Industry or EHS field.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: 1 Knowledge of production process of chemical plant. 2 Good communication skills in both English and Chinese. 3 Good computer skills in Microsoft Office. 4 Enthusiastic and motivated