JOB TITLE: BUSINESS CONTROLLER
• Insure a reliable and relevant reporting of accounts within the given timeframe.
Communicate and explain results (P&L, OWC, Capex…) within the BU
• Analyze any deviations on fixed costs, margin (follow up of RM, yields, gaps of any kind) …
and identify areas for improvements (procurement initiatives…), influence the changes.
• Prepare and consolidate information for Asian monthly forecasts, budget, and LT plan in
coordination with business managers / plants…
• Report / Optimize our Working Capital: support to S&OP processes and supply chain
activities within Asia and ensure the WW optimization with Europe / US.
• Participate to/prepare files for economics on projects (Development: products / facilities
and acquisition /divestment) concerning Asian area. Contribute to the implementation of
ASAP process in Asian organization
• Implement or improve company’s accounting policies and procedures. Develop /
upgrade “existing” reporting systems in the entities, and ease / build up the data consolidation
within the region
• Complete & strengthen the internal control policies / checks within the organization in
compliance with Arkema’s rules.
• Analyze external and internal trends in commercial, manufacturing and supply chain data
and use the analysis for recommendations on business strategy
• Leading & integrating the utilization and consolidation of SAP, Power BI & CRM systems
in FA Asia to support business management
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Working in a multi-cultural / lingual environments (sensitivity to cultural interactions)
• Different accounting and financial practices over the entities, and multiple accounting
• Reporting, control & analysis of results from Asian entities for BU directors & business
• Support / participate to any business development / cost savings initiatives, provide any
financial analysis needed for project evaluation
• Lead role in defining & implementing business strategy including commercial,
manufacturing & supply chain
• Assure financial target achievement of FA Asia
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Master degree in controlling or finance/accounting or business management,
engineering background is a plus
• Business orientation and analytical aptitude
• Communication skills and willingness to interact with all business functions and levels of
• Communicate and defend financial priorities within the region / BU.
• Ability to work with classical office automation software (advanced MS Excel skills
• SAP experience is a plus