- The purpose of job is to optimize process and quality of organic peroxide to production
- Management of a laboratory in R&D center with diversity of synthesis and safety study
- Supervise the technician activity in line with R&D center safety requirements
- Technical influence over all China and support process and safety technics for OP plants
in Asia area
• Follow best practices of company, in terms of safety, HSE rules.
• Lead OP process development through the idea generation to scale up by running the
laboratory in an efficient and safety manner.
• Assist the OP BU process engineers to make industrial process, safety and cost
• Drive process development project in order to fulfill the requests from BU group
• Collaborate closely with Company R&D centers in France/USA and use global resources
to support local development
• Support scale-up of new products from laboratory to manufacturing and other technical
• Participate in development of regional BU strategies
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Company is a global leader in organic peroxide business worldwide. In China, Company
has an aggressive development policy, aiming at increasing our marketing share in this area.
This will be done by developing technical products, with technical advantages allowing to win
over the low-cost strategy of most of our competitors. The technical expertise and
imagination will make the difference in a highly disputed market.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Master or PhD, or Engineer, in Chemistry, polymerization or related fields.
• 3-5 years industrial experience in organic chemistry, polymer or related process area.
• Preferably synthesis experience with proven track record of success.
• Hands-on experience in process study or process manufacturing.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Fluent in English